PillerseeTal Card Prices 2018
Four- of six-day pass with great experiences!
The PillerseeTal Card is your entry to numerous offers in PillerseeTal. Make the most of its benefits in many businesses and activities in Fieberbrunn, Hochfilzen, St. Jakob in Haus, St. Ulrich am Pillersee and Waidring. Ten different leisure facilities and the Tatzi Club activity programme for children from Monday to Friday - the 'entire' PillerseeTal region is covered with just one card!
|Child 2012 - 2003|
with guest card/without guest card
All above information may be subject to change and error - hence no guaranty!
You can use the following services free of charge when you have the PillerseeTal Card:
- Bergbahnen Fieberbrunn: 19.05.-28.10.2018 daily from 8:30 till 17:30 (1st section) resp. 17:00 (2nd section). In case of rainy weather only the first section is opened.
- Bergbahnen Steinplatte Waidring inkl. Triassic Park: 31.5.-7.10.2018 daily from 9:00 till 16:45
- Bergbahn Pillersee/Buchensteinwand inkl. Jakobskreuz: Daily from 10.5.-28.10.2018 from 9:00 till 16:45
- Bathing Lake Lauchsee Fieberbrunn: Start of May until the middle of September 2018 from 9:00 till 19:00
- Minigolf-facilities (Hotel Chalets Großlehen): 10.5.-15.10.2018 daily from 10:00 till 20:00
- Aubad Fieberbrunn (in- and outdoor pool): 10.5.-9.9.2018 daily from 10:00 till 20:00, closed 10.-29.9..2018, 30.09.-15.12.2018 daily from 14:00-21:00
- Bathing lake Waidring: 30.6.-18.8.2018 daily from 9:30 till 20:00, low season from 10:00 till 19:00
- Indoor pool and sauna St. Ulrich am Pillersee: 18.5.-28.10.2018 daily from 14:00 till 20:30 (last admission 19:00)
- Adventure park Familienland: In April on weekends and bank holidays from 10:00 till 18:00. Daily from May until the end of October from 10:00 till 18:00
- Regio-Bus-use: Timetable information available in every tourist information office in PillerseeTal
- Tatzi Club: Children's programme from Monday to Friday (July to the start of September)
The PillerseeTal Card can be purchased here:
- In all tourist information offices in the PillerseeTal
- At all service providers
- At various accommodation providers
Children: D.O.B 2003 to 2012 pay the children's tariff; entry is free for children whose D.O.B is 2013 and after.
NOTE: A variety of different services can be used each day, but each individual service can only be used once a day!